
this sunday, our adventure was to batman caves. you can only faintly see the valley floor below us in the picture. there was a brisk wind blowing, so we didn't stay long. the temperature is supposed to plummet tomorrow. please don't tell me we need to start burning wood again. we did that into may this year!!
3 comments:
I just want it to be cold for ONE day so I can have some hot chocolate. It's never cold enough here to need hot chocolate.
Nancy, I saw your blog on Karl and Diana's. It looks like you are doing great! I asked Karissa about you a while ago and she gave me an update. We only live a short distance from her in Las Vegas. Whenever I think of you I think of our Spanish class together and how much fun we had! I love the blogging world and how everyone catch up! Ours is www.crouch6.blogspot.com
Heidi just told me about your blog. Tyler, this is Ali. I have been so curious about you...and here you guys are! What little hotties you guys have! They are adorable. Ranching? I'm so curious...that sounds like so much fun and interesting...and hard work. Tyler...I'm so happy to see you again, even if it's in a picture...Your wife is gorgeous! If you want... my blog is www.darringtonfamily.com I'm sure I'm not nearly as interesting...but I'd love to keep in touch. Talk to you soon,
Ali Facer Darrington
(Friend of Ty's from PV/HS) Man I miss you and your guitar and frisbee! Hope you are well.
Post a Comment