Sunday, October 18, 2009

Happy Birthday Tyler!!

Tyler turned 33 last week. We had a party complete with actual party guests, pulled pork tacos and a cake directly from mom. It was delicious.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

I'm probably biased but I think this is the most amazing and handsome man on earth.....

...and I love the unadulterated delight in this one.

4 comments:

Greg and Leigh said...

Happy birthday Tito, you old man you!

Grandma Nancy said...

Happy birthday Tyler. You probably never thought you would hear from your other mom, Grand Nancy

Newty said...

Happiest of Birthdays young Teto. So happy that you have found joy in the Ruby Valley. Stay strong, live well. On a side note, "Just for men" is doing wonderful things now in mens hair coloring! (Sorry I just had to, don't feel bad, I'm headed the grey way too and it could be worse, just ask Davy.

Erin said...

Happy Birthday, Tyler! That picture of Cam cracks me up.