Here is our photo journal of the few things we've beeing doing.

Grandma thankfully watched the kids while I went to Elko to run a few errands and to Jiggs to look at this bunkbed. I found out through the grapevine that the bed was for sale, and jumped on it. We've been looking at them for a long time but didn't want to spend what stores charging for them. The frame is a little scratched - what you would expect from 5 years of use - but the mattresses are really nice compared to what Ian was sleeping on before. We couldn't believe they weren't asking more. Ian LOVES it....and he hasn't even fallen out of it once. Don't ask me what's up with his face. I took 4 or 5 pictures, and couldn't get him to change his expression.
Almost every afternoon in Ruby Valley we could fly a kite. This particular afternoon, Tyler was home - so he came with us for the maiden voyage of the red baron. Notice we have plenty of open space too. You may recognize the kite, as Ian's cousin, Mae has the same kite. They have great taste!
Ian didn't last long before he found this nice patch of snow. It was filthy - but he was apparently thirsty.
Cameron wasn't terribly impressed. Maybe next year.
This is after building dams in our creek. Cameron walks really well on flat surfaces - but he's not terribly stable on varied terrain. He was standing near on biggest dam when he toppled over on his face. In my hurry to pick him up, I forgot I was standing in 3 inches of water. To add insult to injury, Cameron got a face full of water....pretty dirty water. He wasn't happy until we got him in the warm bath. I can't blame him!
1 comment:
I used to love the bunkbeds. Now I'm scared of them because they make me feel so claustrophobic.
Post a Comment