Thursday, March 26, 2009

Sleeping babies

Tyler says I have a fetish for taking pictures of sleeping babies. What can I say? They are so cute when they are asleep! These are all pictures of Ian. Cameron hasn't given me any really good material yet - but I'm sure he will.

ah - sweet summertime naps!
he really is under there
nothing like a good nap after a good book.

asleep in the laundry basket.

just couldn't make it to bed.

this was last night. i took ian to a church basketball game with me, and we got home pretty late. he told me a few minutes before i took this picture that he wasn't tired at all.

3 comments:

heidizinha said...

i love sleeping babies too! sometiems i sneak in on mae just to look at her.

Erin said...

I can't believe how big he is. Sigh...so much more like a boy than a baby. And I want him to stay small.

k e n d r a said...

my favorite is sleeping babies in car seats!